piątek, 9 marca 2012

After long and hard exam time AIESEC Toruń UMK is comming back!

Through those two months we had a few events, which I want to remind You… :)

At first…

National Coference 2012!!!


That was amazing… we had a chance to think about stuff...our lifes, future. To answer ourselves the questions ‘what I want to do with my life?’, ‘what I really want?’ or ‘Am I able to do it?’, ‘ Do I dare to do it?’

As I said, a lot of thinking, learning but as always no less fun ;)

Also we took a part in MCP elections on the term 2012/2013

So our next national leader is…

Dawid Bychawski!!!


This conference was very special to us because of two more reasons…

1. Our LOVELY LCVP Finance Michał Bytniewski got reward! He is the best of financier in whole AIESEC Polska

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU MICHAŁ! Also I want to add here that this awesome person will be next Chief Financial Officer of AIESEC Polska!!!

2. We got the BEST DELEGATION reward!


Congratulations for US!

I hope next year we will have even more delegates and we got the same reward again :)

Brak komentarzy: