sobota, 24 grudnia 2011

LCC Xmas



This special day I want to remind you about our LCC Xmas :)

Some thoughts one of our members:

I can't believe that one year since my first conference on @ passed so quickly... so many happends on this year. This conference was special for me. I didn't expect so many knowladge, but some sessione was very useful and curiously routed. Christmas LCC is good time to think about yourself, our future (not only in AIESEC). We had special opportunity to celebrate this time. It was one year when we meet with Jankowska. It was one year when Michał came back to @. It was 20th conference of Michalska. I think I will remember for a long time Christmas dinner, Ola's speech, Santa Claus, my gift (I got the best gift without any discussion!!!). I think that all members who's participate on this LCC needed it. I'm so proud of my exOC - Wiola, she was OCP of this conference. I think that everybody needs time like this - time for relax, thiniking about yourself and time for a good fun :)
~Maciek

That's true...we all had really grat time!

Let's see again how AWESOME was that conference:



Once again MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Brak komentarzy: